18 Jan 2018

LIFE | 2018









Hello, it's me, I'm back. Again. And as if it's 2018?! I'm pretty sure it was 2016 like two weeks ago.
Sooooo, this year I think instead of resolutions I'm going to instead look at how I can improve myself generally and not just focus on one specific thing.

1. First up, I'm going to try and be a better friend. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a bad friend. BUT I find myself very easily consumed into day to day life and not make plans till plans are way overdue. SO, one way I'm going to better myself is actually make plans with my besties.

2. This second one is a tad daunting to even think about but...it is officially the year I graduate. With that, I really want to finish with the best grade I can and wether I go onto to do a Masters or get a job, just do my best to do well in whatever I chose to do.

3. The final one is that cliche one you can't help but hope for when a new year comes but I really want to be happier, 2017 brought a few new low points for me and I really want to spend more energy on positivity than negativity, which I've been guilty of not doing in the past. SO, I strongly believe 2018 although being the year in which I'll no longer be living with my two besties *crys* can and will be a bloody gooden'.

So there we have it my three ways and wishes that'll make 2018 better than the last.

Whats your guy's new year new you mottos?

Sophie xx





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love these photos! I hope you achieve all your 2018 goals!
    sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Tail Vs One Piece 1.2 is a world famous online fighting game. But it is not possible to reach these games from your mobile phones. Fairy Tail Vs One Piece 1.2 Everyone who loves heroes is here, We would like to see somebody fighting in this battle between you ... In this version you have exactly 2 new characters added. If you do not have a second character to play you can play this battle against the computer. We wish good fun ...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig