31 May 2017

STYLE | A BITE TO EAT






Dress - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bralette - Pink

Hi all,

So today's outfit wasn't planned in the slightest, to the point I left the house in a completely different outfit. However, once I'd gotten half way to where I was headed the 25 degree heat had gotten the better of me and I decided jeans was the worst idea ever.

This firstly lead me into Primark to pick up these bargain £8 loafers. After that I headed straight to Topshop, knowing that there was a dozen dresses I'd been dying to try on, of course Topshop didn't disappoint and I left with this incredible dress, the back on it is just my favourite part, along with the side slits. Luckily, I had on the bralette from Pink which worked very well with the colouring in the floral pattern. The bag I brought out also luckily worked well, matching the brown faux suede loafers to a T.

So there we have it - a complete accidental outfit that is now one of my favourites for a hot day in the sun!

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a cute look!
    https://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig